No products in the cart.
The Deluxe+ Dock is the ultimate docking station for your baby ages 0-8 months old. Multifunctional and multitasking, the Dockatot Deluxe+ offers a comfy spot that lets baby rest, lounge, play, cuddle, do tummy time and get diaper changes.
The Deluxe+ Dock also offers parents a better way to co-sleep with their babies (be sure to review and follow all the Sleep Safety guidelines on our website). Deluxe+ docks are lightweight and portable, allowing for easy travel. Additional covers are available for purchase to match your mood, room and style.
Designed with love in Sweden and made in Europe. All materials are washable. DockATot offers excellent air-permeability. All filling materials are sourced from world-leading suppliers with hygienic and non-toxic properties.
0-8M, Stage 1, 5-22 lbs
18 inches wide x 29-34 inches long [29 inches with clasps closed and 34 inches with clasps open]
Weight (excl. packaging): 3.0 lbs
Weight (incl. packaging): 3.6 lbs
Testing and Certification:
DockATot has received the following certifications in the U.S. and E.U.:
- Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 certified (EU)
- All components are Intertek tested and proven free from harmful substances
- US CPSIA 2008 compliant
- 16 CRF 1632 flammability test compliant
- Free from phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
- 16 CFR 1500.50 small parts and use & abuse test compliant
- ASTM F-963-11 compliant
- California Bulletins 116 and 117 flammability test compliant
- California Proposition 65 compliant
- Resistant to ignition according to BS5852 (UK)
- Both pad and tube have great air-permeability and comply with BS4578
- REINVENTS THE WOMB: DockATot has been designed to offer a comfy and soothing environment for babies. We like to think it's the next best thing to the womb. Babies can rest, play and lounge without the restrictions of buckles or the distraction of bells and whistles and also allows parents to safely co sleep with their babies.
- FACILITATES TUMMY TIME: DockATot is the ideal spot to let your little one get their tummy time in. The rounded sides help to prop up your awake baby when placed under his/her arms. Tummy time can help babies develop neck strength and motor skills.
- PROVIDES A COMFORTABLE MICROCLIMATE: For a baby to be comfortable, we need to think not just about their global climate, but about their microclimate as well. The microclimate is the space directly affecting their surroundings. DockATot is constructed to provide a comfortable micro-climate.
- PROVIDES PORTABILITY: The DockATot is lightweight and simple to travel with.
- TESTED AND CERTIFIED: Not only is the Dockatot free of phthalate and other harmful substances, it is Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1 (EU) certified, and meets the following standards ASTM F-963-11, US CPSIA 2008, 16 CRF 1632 flammability test, and California Proposition 65