No products in the cart.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children ride rear-facing until at least 2 years of age. Extend2Fit features a 3-position extension panel that provides 5" of extra legroom allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer. The seat can be used rear-facing from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing from 22-65 pounds. The seat features Simply Safe Adjust which allows you to adjust the height of the harness and headrest as your child grows. The side of the base allows for one-second LATCH attachment and has fuss free harness storage which holds the buckle out of the way, so it's easy to get baby in and out.
- For rear-facing infants from 4-50 pounds and forward-facing toddlers from 22-65 pounds
- 4-position extension panel adjusts to provide 5" additional leg room allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing longer
- Up to 50 pounds rear-facing allowing your child to ride safely rear-facing for longer
- Machine-washable seat cushion. 6-position recline helps keep your child comfy. 10-position headrest adjusts easily for your growing child
- Steel reinforced frame provides strength and durability