No products in the cart.
Your child's sleep is important for their development and your sanity, so wouldn't you want their rest to be the best? That's why the Milliard Dual Comfort Mattress is not only designed for your newborn, it's also designed for your infant and toddler as well, so it's comfortable now AND in the future. After all, babies grow up quick!
Memory foam is comfy and form-fitting, but many parents prefer a firmer mattress for newborns, so we've double-sided this mattress with a firmer, more supportive layer that's easier to navigate with little arms and safer for little faces. Once your newborn can lift their head and easily rollover, just remove the cover and flip the mattress to introduce them to the body-contouring comforts memory foam can offer.
The CertiPUR-US certified polyurethane foam in each Dual Comfort mattress is not only supremely comfortable, it's a safe, durable, and plush platform that stacks among the top premium brands without moving parts or metal springs.
The foam in the Dual Comfort mattress may be comfy, but what's it wrapped in? Don't worry, we have that... covered. The 100% natural cotton cover is hypoallergenic, soft to the touch, features an anti-slip layer to keep it in place, and it's precisely fitted to reduce wrinkles and bunching as your infant sleeps. If you're worried that nighttime accidents and daytime spills will ruin it, relax - the cover is water-resistant and machine washable!
The Dual Comfort Mattress is produced by Milliard with your child's safety and comfort in mind for years of satisfaction. Don't forget to check out our other great products!
- Double Sided Mattress featuring a firmer side for infants, and a softer side for toddlers.
- A supportive foam layer will cradle your newborn safely, and the contouring memory foam layer will support proper posture in your toddler's back and neck.
- Features a 100% cotton cover that is waterproof and washable, for ultimate breathability and convenience.
- Measures: 52 x 27½ x 5.5 inches, fits standard size cribs and toddler beds.
- Meets or exceeds all US safety certifications and regulations.