No products in the cart.
You'll enjoy every step of your adventures out with baby using the Amble Quad Travel System featuring the onboard22 Infant Car Seat. With a stay-in-car base and lightweight frame, it's easy to get the infant seat in and out of your car without waking your baby. Going for a stroll? Thanks to QuickClick the car seat attaches to the stroller with one simple click. The stroller has a large storage basket for your on-the-go gear and a convenient parent tray with 2 cup holders and a storage area ideal for cell phone, keys or other items you want to keep close at hand. No one wants to struggle with a complicated fold when dealing with a fussy baby, and the easy lift and fold ensures that the stroller folds up quickly with one hand and with little effort. Rear-facing 4-22 pounds,Parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage,5-point harness converts to 3 point as your child grows,Holds child up to 50 pounds.
- CAR SEAT FOR BABIES 4-30 POUNDS - The Safety 1st Amble Quad Quest Travel System includes a car seat that is perfect for your little one. It comes with an adjustable stay-in-car base and can be used for infants and babies from 4 pounds all the way up to 30 pounds
- DUAL HARNESS SYSTEM - The stroller can be adjusted from a 5-point harness to a 3-point harness, keeping your little one secure and comfortable as they grow
- QUICKCLICK CAR SEAT CONNECTION - No need to wake baby up when transferring the infant car seat from car to stroller. Thanks to the QuickClick feature, the car seat attaches securely to stroller with one simple click in one fluid motion.
- EASY FOLDING STROLLER - This Safety 1st stroller has been designed to fold easily and quickly with just one hand. Just lift up the strap in the seat and it will fold up in one easy step for storage or to take it along for the ride.
- BUILT-IN CUP HOLDERS AND TRAY - The stroller has been carefully designed with convenience in mind. Up top there's a parent tray with 2 cup holders and storage tray for you, and down below there's a child tray with another cup holder to make for a better walk, wherever you go.